BONNIEVALE RIVER LODGE
|BONNIEVALE RIVER LODGE|
|Contact Person:||Kathrin Devis|
|Mobile:||083 655 1973|
|Website:||BONNIEVALE RIVER LODGE|
Stylish, Self Catering Accommodation in the heart of the winelands. Small, immaculate camp site on the Breede river, power and hot water. 3 kms from Bonnievale towards Robertson, 200kms from Cape Town and 230kms from George.
Surrounded by wine farms and vineyards, we are perfectly placed to explore the Robertson wine route and the route 62 region. Come and enjoy this beautiful farm style environment. 4x4 Trails, mountain biking and hiking trails are in the area.
- Small, Intimate, Camping Area, approximately 20 sites.
- Camp on grassy area under huge Blue Gums and shady Oak Trees.
- All sites have power. Sites on the upper level have wooden decks.
- All sites have lovely views of the river.
- We are Pet Friendly on request (ask for a copy of our pet policy)
- All sites have braais - bring your own grid.
- Canoes available for hire.
- Family orientated camp site - we have a no music policy and we frown on disorderly, loud and abusive behaviour
SELF CATERING - FARMHOUSE
- Large, Spacious, Self-Catering Accommodation in the Farmhouse.
- Large Semi-Self Catering West Suite
- Large and Spacious Self-Catering Vineyard Suite
- All rooms with gardens and braai areas and beautiful views.
SELF CATERING - VINEYARD SUITE
- Very large self-catering suite with views over the Vineyards.
- Sleeps 2.
- Cosy fireplace.
- Braai area.
- Fully equipped.
- Selected DSTV channels.
Enjoy fishing, swimming in the river, bird watching or just chilling under the trees. Bring canoes, tubes, lilos or anything that floats. Lots to do in the area, of wine farms & wine tasting, 4x4 trails, hiking, river cruises, 15minutes from the Route 62. Ideal half way stop en-route to the Garden Route. Swimming pool set in the vines for non-river swimmers.
Discounts are available for Pensioners, Large Groups, long stays or Mid-Week visits.
Please contact us directly for rates & bookings.